Die Danssaal endeavours to process and deliver all orders correctly and as per the undertakings and conditions as per our Terms and Conditions
If you receive item/s which do not match the item/s on your order, please notify Die Danssaal within 7 days of receipt of incorrect item/s, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is to be included in the email:
- Your original order
- Your proof of payment
- Banking details used when your original order was processed
- A photo/image of the item/items you mistakenly received, along with a short description of incorrect item/items
- Contact details for queries or clarifying any of the above (if necessary)
Die Danssaal will verify all the above information once received from you and will make arrangements to collect the item/items from you for:
- exchange of the incorrect item/items with the item/items as per your original order, or
- to refund you for the amount already paid if said item/items as per your original order are no longer in stock.
Further to the above, item/items incorrectly received by yourself and reported to Die Danssaal as per above, will only be eligible for exchange or refund if:
- The original packaging is unopened and the seal intact/not broken.
- The item/items show no signs of use/wear/tear
- The item/items are re-sellable by Die Danssaal
- The item/items original tags are still attached.
Please note that for health reasons, no item/items will be eligible for exchange/refund, once / if original packaging has been opened and /or the seal broken or no longer intact during the period while South African COVID-19 lockdown levels are in place.
In the unfortunate instance where you as the user or consumer may have a complaint related to our website, products, orders placed or delivery thereof, or any aspect not listed here, please email your complaint with details to email@example.com. We will endeavour to resolve the issue as a matter of priority.